RMLO NMLS #1096219
Michelle Sherrill has over 25 years of comprehensive mortgage banking experience. During this time, she has held several key positions within the Real Estate Industry. From start to finish, Michelle is able to help all parties through the home-buying process with her vast knowledge of all positions within the mortgage industry. Her passion in life is helping people.
Michelle has also received numerous awards for her dedication to and passion for helping others. These accomplishments include:
– 2012 Collin County Women’s Council of Realtors Affiliate of the Year
– 2012 Collin County Women’s Council of Realtors Ways and Means/Special Events Chair
– Graduate of Texas Realtors Leadership Program Class Nine
– Special Event Planner for numerous events in the Real Estate Community
– Team Captain for The Dream Team (American Cancer Society Relay for Life Event) honoring many Survivors and lost love ones both inside and outside of the Real Estate Industry. The inception of this team began as a dedication to Michelle’s mom, who lost her short battle with cancer in 2013.
Michelle’s most important thing in life is her family. Always raised with a strong family upbringing, she instills that strength in her home, as well. Michelle is married to her wonderful husband Tristan of 25 years, and has 2 beautiful daughters, Lauren and Madison, who are also both on the career path of helping people.